WHERE CAN I SEE SASHA NICHOLAS PIECES IN PERSON?
Our retail boutique is located in St. Louis, MO
Address: 9752 Clayton Rd
St Louis, MO 63124
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
Monday: by appointment
Our retail partners display our entire collection including several personalized samples. Our retail partners offer friendly, experienced, personalized service and valuable gift-giving guidance. They also support your local economy. You will always be able to find the perfect gift for your next meaningful occasion at a Sasha Nicholas retail partner store.
HOW DO I REGISTER? Click here for details
HOW DO I RECEIVE & REDEEM LOYALTY POINTS? Click here to join our Loyalty Program!
ARE SASHA NICHOLAS PRODUCTS FOOD SAFE?
Our porcelain pieces are food safe, FDA compliant, and California Prop 65 compliant, the highest standard in dinnerware safety.
HOW DOES THE BACK INSCRIPTION WORK? Click here for details
WHAT IS MONOGRAM ETIQUETTE? Click here for pointers
WHAT ARE CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY SASHA NICHOLAS OR HEREND PIECES?
Porcelain is very strong but breakable. To ensure life-long use & enjoyment of your Sasha Nicholas or Herend porcelain pieces, we recommend the following:
- Hand washing with mild detergent is preferred. Avoid abrasives, powders, & citrus-based soaps
- If a dishwasher is used, the following is recommended:
- Avoid overloading the dishwasher. This will ensure items do not encounter one another causing potential chipping
- Do not use citrus-based dishwashing liquid or abrasive powders
- Use the lowest temperature cycle on your dishwasher
- Allow the porcelain to cool off at the end of the drying cycle before removing it
- Never put an item with gold or platinum trim in the microwave
- Avoid storing acid-based foods in any painted porcelain container or serving piece for an extended period of time
- Dust items with a soft cloth. Avoid abrasives and lemon-based cleaning products
- When storing, the use of padding between stacked plates and other porcelain pieces are recommended to decrease any abrasions
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
All orders 18+ pieces will be 3 weeks plus shipping, all other orders will be 2 weeks plus shipping. If there's any change to the timeline, you will be informed immediately. If you need something by a certain date, please include it in your order form in the note area at checkout. We will confirm that we can have it on time before processing the order.
CAN YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE A PERSONAL INSCRIPTION ON THE BACK OF A PIECE AND NO MONOGRAM ON THE FRONT?
Yes, it is possible to order a piece without a monogram on the front of your piece and still have a personal inscription on the back of your piece.
- This is considered a personalized piece so you will order through the monogrammed product. For instance, if you want to purchase the Weave 12" Dinner Plate without a monogram but with a personal inscription on back, order SKU: SNW101 Weave 12" Dinner Plate With Monogram, select "None" for color and monogram style, then move forward with ordering the custom inscription.
IN STORE PICK UP:
If you live in St. Louis and would like to pick your order up at our retail boutique, please put your St. Louis address as the shipping address. The next screen will show the option of In Store Pickup. Check that and finish your order. We will notify you when your order is ready. If you would like us to contact you a particular way you are always welcome to put that or any other information in the COMMENTS section during checkout. We'd love to see you!
HOW DO I SUBMIT A HANDWRITTEN INSCRIPTION? Click here for details
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY? Please see our handmade agreement below:
Each Sasha Nicholas piece is hand made for you as you have been submitted them and cannot be canceled or returned. Please review your order carefully before placing it. Remake requests due to variations and the handmade characteristics or due to your submission error are not accepted. Please be sure you appreciate the charm and natural imperfections of hand decorated pieces before placing your order. Slight variations in letters, color, dimension, placement and composition are common characteristics of a hand made and hand painted product and may be present in your Sasha Nicholas piece. In addition, from time to time we make slight adjustments in font family and size in order to enhance the aesthetics of our products.
We are very careful with our orders. We rarely have mistakes and try our best to avoid them. We want you to be thrilled with your new cherished piece and your experience with Sasha Nicholas so if we misspell a word or monogram that was correctly submitted by you, we will happily pay for return shipping, make your new piece as quickly as possible, and if necessary, expedite shipping!