Our handwritten inscriptions are available on our Hostess Platter, Oval Platter, Champagne Bucket, and Child & Baby Gift Set.
Ideas for Handwritten Inscriptions:
- Children's note
- Family recipe
- Anniversary letter
- Congratulatory message
- Wedding gift
- Family heirloom
- A message from a loved one who has passed
Instructions for Handwritten Inscriptions:
- Upload a high-resolution scan of your message below (black ink on plain, white paper)
- Our design team will review the scanned message to make sure it will translate well on your piece before finalizing the order and accepting payment
Multiple Handwritten Inscriptions on a Single Piece:
- Have each person write their message in black ink on plain, white paper and send you a photo by text or email
- Fill in the monogram details and upload the scan of your message, then add the piece to your cart
- During checkout there will be a “Comments” sections, add a note that more handwritten messages will be emailed. Please keep track of the order number.
- Send pictures of ALL the messages in one email with your order number.
- Please chat, email, or call us if you have questions and we are happy to walk you through it!
One Handwritten Inscription on Multiple Pieces:
- If you would like one handwritten message inscribed on the back of several pieces, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing as it is a one-time fee