Position: PR & Social Media Coordinator
Sasha Nicholas is a dinnerware company dedicated to old world aesthetics and sophisticated European design. Our unique handcrafted pieces are made-to-order and shipped from our Saint Louis studio. Our mission is to make dinnerware more beautiful, durable and meaningful!
- Create and monitor all social media content (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) and establish relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
- Manage and grow existing Affiliate program
- Coordinate and analyze all media coverage of the company, local and national
- Manage execution of consumer, press, and influencer events and seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Grow and manage existing product photography library
- Edit and update promotional material and publications
Experience & Skills:
- Proven ability to communicate effectively - strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage time efficiently
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape and knowledge of influencer marketing platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- 1 – 2 years of PR/Social Media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR, journalism, communications, or related field.
- Located in St. Louis, Missouri
- Open to a hybrid work environment
- Must be flexible to work outside of normal business hours, including nights and weekends.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Please send resume to: email@example.com