15th Oct 2019
Breton Place Setting
Our dishes are considered the LBD (little black dress) of dinnerware and with good reason! Whether setting your table with our Breton place setting alone or mixing pieces with family heirlooms & vintage finds, you are choosing quintessential dishes that will make your gatherings with friends & loved ones effortlessly gorgeous, unique and memorable.
Our Breton place setting is simply classic and the definition of your everyday dishes. It is not only beautiful & microwave safe, it also gives you the ability to serve a sit-down meal with the dinner & salad plate, & includes our wonderful flat bottom bowl. Our three-piece contemporary modern place setting is crafted from the finest & strongest European porcelain. Each piece is hand decorated & kiln fired in our St. Louis Studio for your meaningful gatherings with loved ones!
The Breton Place Setting:
- Imagine Simply White Dinner Plate
- Imagine Salad Plate with Monogram
- Imagine Simply White Flat Bottom Bowl
All our pieces are available a la carte.
- Dishwasher & oven safe to 400 °F Product Care
- Orders ship in three weeks
- Orders of 18 or more pieces ship in four weeks
- Dimensions: Dinner 11" W | Salad 8.25" W | Flat Bottom 7.75" W
- Our pieces are hand decorated & kiln fired. Slight variations in color are celebrated as a natural result of this process.
- More questions? Here's the link to our FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- New to ordering? Type your questions into the "New To Ordering?" tab below for a quick response!
- Do you already have a custom monogram or crest? Check out our semi-custom services!
Write a Review
- Shipping Price
- Calculated At Checkout