As an interior designer, I can assure you anything Sasha Nicholas puts her name to is absolutely beautiful and perfect!! She is the best without question.
Weave 24K Gold Charger Plate
”I bought just one of these as a gift-I wanted a gold rim that I could put an inscription on the back of and it is beautiful! It's big enough to use as a small platter and such a special gift. I like the fact that I can purchase one. I'd love to have these as chargers someday but for now it makes a great gift.” -Anna C
When entertaining, serving the food on elegant porcelain dishes shows your guests the thought that went into planning a lovely meal together. Enjoying the beauty of the dishes, the food, and the company of others is what it is all about. Our classic basket-weave 24K gold rimmed charger is crafted from the finest & strongest European porcelain. It is hand decorated & kiln fired in our St. Louis Studio for your meaningful gatherings with loved ones. Create new memories & be sure to keep the old by adding your personal inscription on back!
- Add a personal inscription on back for $14 per plate. Inscription Ideas
- 24K hand painted matte gold band. Product care
- Dishwasher & oven safe to 400 °F
- Orders ship in three weeks. Need it sooner? Click here to view our quick ship items (ships in two weeks).
- Orders of 18 or more pieces ship in four weeks.
- Dimensions: 12" W
- Our pieces are hand decorated & kiln fired. Slight variations in color are celebrated as a natural result of this process.
- More questions? Here's the link to our FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- New to ordering? Type your questions into the "New To Ordering?" tab below for a quick response!
- Do you already have a custom monogram or crest? Check out our semi-custom services!
The plates arrived in a beautiful package and look gorgeous! I can't wait to get a few more items to to go along with them.
I couldn't be more happy with my Sasha Nicholas dinner plates my family and I use these on a daily basis. They are not only beautiful but also great for every day use
I bought just one of these as a gift-I wanted a gold rim that I could put an inscription on the back of and it is beautiful! It's big enough to use as a small platter and such a special gift. I like the fact that I can purchase one. I'd love to have these as chargers someday but for now it makes a great gift.
Write a Review
- Shipping Price
- Calculated At Checkout