Lexington Place Setting
Product Description for Lexington Place Setting
Our dishes are considered the LBD (little black dress) of dinnerware and with good reason! Whether setting your table with our Lexington place setting alone or mixing pieces with family heirlooms & vintage finds, you are choosing quintessential dishes that will make your gatherings with friends & loved ones effortlessly gorgeous, unique and memorable.
Having a hard time deciding whether to get gold or not? Our Lexington place setting offers you both, which is why it is a favorite among registries & customers. It gives you the ability to serve a sit-down meal with the dinner & salad plate or to serve buffet style with our charger. Entertaining a large group? Set your table alternating the dinner & charger for twice the seating. Our three-piece basket-weave place setting is crafted from the finest & strongest European porcelain. Each piece is hand decorated & kiln fired in our St. Louis Studio for your meaningful gatherings with loved ones. Create new memories while keeping the old with adding your personal inscription on the back of the charger!
The Lexington Place Setting:
- Weave 24K Gold Charger Plate with Monogram
- Weave Dinner Plate with Monogram
- Weave 24K Gold Salad Plate with Monogram
All our pieces are available a la carte.
- 24K hand painted matte gold band. Product Care
- Dishwasher & oven safe to 400 °F
- Orders ship in three weeks
- Orders of 18 or more pieces ship in four weeks
- Dimensions: Charger 12" W | Dinner 10.25" W | Salad 7.75" W
- Our pieces are hand decorated & kiln fired. Slight variations in color are celebrated as a natural result of this process.
- More questions? Here's the link to our FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- New to ordering? Type your questions into the "New To Ordering?" tab below for a quick response!
- Do you already have a custom monogram or crest? Check out our semi-custom services!
Write a Review
- Shipping Price
- Calculated At Checkout