Kappa Alpha Theta - Petite Bowl
“Sasha Nicholas Weave Petite Bowl with elegant monogram ensures her most cherished jewels are always in sight.” -Southern Living Holiday Gift Guide
“This is a perfect gift to yourself or for anyone who loves beautiful things. I have used it to hold my wedding bands, serve cocktail nuts, and even a dip. This has now become my go-to for host/hostess gifts! JUST FABULOUS!”
Our quintessential basket-weave petite bowl is crafted from the finest & strongest European porcelain, hand decorated & kiln fired in our St. Louis Studio. This piece is our customers' "go to" for hostess gifts, bridesmaid gifts, graduation gifts or simply "thinking of you". Use them during meal time, use them as ramekins to bake in, or to hold your everyday essentials. We agree, they are "JUST FABULOUS"!
- Dishwasher & oven safe to 400 °F Product Care
- Orders ship in three weeks. Need it sooner? Click here to view our quick ship items (ships in two weeks).
- Orders of 18 or more pieces ship in four weeks.
- Dimensions: 5” W
- Our pieces are hand decorated & kiln fired. Slight variations in color are celebrated as a natural result of this process.
- Is this piece a gift? Gift boxing can be purchased here!
- More questions? Here's the link to our FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- New to ordering? Type your questions into the "New To Ordering?" tab below for a quick response!
- Do you already have a custom monogram or crest? Check out our semi-custom services!
Write a Review
- Shipping Price
- Calculated At Checkout